Journal Writing Tools for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
# of Pages: 34
File Type(s): ZIP, PDF, PPT
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Journal writing gives students an opportunity to write and express their thoughts and emotions. It can be a relaxing way to explore writing.
This pack is filled with all the tools and helpful tips you will need to successfully implement journal writing in your classroom (minus the markers and crayons).
This has been designed for preschool, pre-k, tk, and kindergarten.
This pack includes:
• Journal Time Tips & Tricks with real classroom photographs
• Journal Covers (preschool, pre-k, tk, kindergarten, and my journal)
• Journal Pages with one line, with two lines, and with three lines (dotted line)
• Journal Pages with one line, with two lines, and with three lines (single solid line)
• Alphabet Charts with letters & pictures, just uppercase, with uppercase & lowercase (full page size & half page size)
• What Can I Write About Anchor Chart (4 to a page)
• What Can I Write About Chart (8 to a page)
• Parent Handout (EDITABLE)
• Writing Developmental Continuum
• EDITABLE Name Plates