Dot It Number Mats – Fine Motor Fun!
# of Pages: 65
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Dot It Number Make It Mats are a FUN, hands-on way to explore and learn all about numbers, how to write numbers, one-to-one correspondence, and strengthen those fine motor muscles too. These are perfect for morning tubs, fine motor tubs, small group, early finishers, table time, arrival activity, or a center activity.
Manipulative Ideas: use any circular object such as cereal, candy, googly eyes, pom poms, bingo chips, math circle chips, mini erasers, or buttons.
Build directly on the mats. Create task cards by printing the cards smaller. Students use the mat as a guide and build the number next to the card. You can also bind the mats to create a book or place the mats on a book ring.
Dot It Worksheets! Print the mats and use them as a worksheet! Students dot the letter with dot markers.
ONLY black and white versions are included. Print the black and white build-it cards on colored paper to save ink!
What’s Included: (ten frames on the mats are filled in)
- Small Dot It Number Mats 1-20 (BLACK & WHITE, 2 to a page) with an empty jar
- Small Dot It Number Mats 1-20 (BLACK & WHITE, 2 to a page) with items in jar
- Large Dot It Number Mats 1-20 (BLACK & WHITE, full page) with an empty jar
- Large Dot It Number Mats 1-20 (BLACK & WHITE, full page) with items in jar
- Two Recording Pages
- Covers (if you choose to make a book)
Save BIG and get the Number Mats Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other number mat units.