Number Hunts for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
# of Pages: 14
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Number Hunt is a fun & active way for students to learn their numerals. Included is a Number Hunt with numbers 0-5, 1-6, 1-10, 1-15, 1-20, and 1-30 in different fonts. All you have to do is pick the page(s) you want to use and print. It’s that simple! It’s a perfect activity for any preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom! It can be used as a whole class activity, small group activity, or center activity.
Ways to mark the number when they find it:
• put an “x” through the box, trace the number, high light the number, use a bingo marker to mark the number, or use a sticker to mark the number
Numbers to Find:
• Have students find numbers that are naturally around the classroom
• Have students put number manipulatives around the center/classroom. You can use foam numbers, magnet numbers, number beads, or another number manipulative you have. My students love to put the numbers all around!
• Tape up number cards around a center/classroom
Putting the Numbers Away
• Students put the number manipulatives in order after they have found all the numbers on their Number Hunt.
• Have students use different Number Hunts depending on their own individual level.