Counting 11-20 Unit for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
# of Pages: 193
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Counting 11-20 (teen numbers) is packed with hands-on activities using manipulatives you already have in your classroom. Worksheets are included as well but are optional. Many of the activities and games come in various levels so you can easily differentiate for your students and your classroom. There is also a suggested book list you can use for circle time.
The activities have a page of teacher tips to help you teach the activity easily and to ensure it will go smoothly, as well as a photo of it in action in the classroom.
Use this unit all at once, or sprinkle it in throughout the year. The activities can be used whole group, independent practice, centers/stations, morning work tubs, table time, early finishers, RTI interventions, and small group work.
This has been designed for preschool, pre-k, tk, and kindergarten classrooms.
- Book List
- Posters (11-20 with real photographs)
- Flash Cards (numbers, dice, ten frames, counting hands, cubes, base ten blocks)
- Build It Manipulative Mats
-Base Ten Cranes
- Build It, Trace It Mats
– Dump Truck
-Stars in the Sky
- Flip It, Count It Mats
– Cupcake Candles
– Bugs on a Leaf
– Treasure Box
- Ten Frame Mats (full page)
- Bead It, String It
- Cover Up
- Feed the Bear (with ten frame cards, base ten cards, number cards)
- Play Dough Number Match Cards
- Number Cover and Build Mats
- Play Dough Tray (Create a Number Bug)
- Counting Manipulative or Play Dough Mats (color or black and white, which can be used as a worksheet)
- Counting Puzzles
- Counting On Numbers Uner Construction: Fill in the Number (3 levels)
- plus over 20 worksheets!
Save BIG and get the Math for Little Learners Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other Math for Little Learner Units.