Book Care Posters, Charts, Read Aloud, and Book Hospital
# of Pages: 43
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Teach your students how to take care of books. This mini unit includes posters (for little learners and readers), anchor chart, book hospital posters, and a read-aloud. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, or first grade. This can be used in a classroom, school library, or lending library.
• Read Aloud: I Can Take Care of Books
• We Take Care of Books 1-page poster (two options both in color and blackline)
o One for little learners (preschool, pre-k, tk) and one for readers (kindergarten, first)
• We Take Care of Our Books Anchor Chart with 30 cards and header (color and blackline)
o Examples: clean hands, turn pages carefully, keep crayons away from books, put hurt books in the book hospital, put books away, keep scissors away from books
• Book Hospital Signs (two options, two sizes all color and blackline)
• Book List
• 5 Teacher Pages (helpful tips, printing tricks, and direction pages with photographs)
Save BIG and get the Social Skill Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other social skill units.