Birthday Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
# of Pages: 139
File Type(s): PDF
You'll LOVE this resource!
- Instant Download
- Secure Payments
Birthday Math and Literacy Centers are loaded with fun, hands-on activities to help your students build math and literacy concepts! Literacy skills covered are letter identification, beginning/initial sounds, letter formation, rhyme, vocabulary words, card making, and writing/journaling. Math skills covered are one-to-one correspondence, counting, addition, patterns, graphing, 2D shapes, and number identification. Each activity has a page of teacher tips to help you create the activity easily and ensure it will go smoothly. You can use these activities as arrival activities, center activities, small group instruction, and share during circle. These birthday activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
• Birthday Word Cards (uppercase set & lowercase set)
• Birthday Writing/Journal Paper (with lines and without)
• Birthday Card Making Station (Phrase Strips & What a Card Needs Poster)
• Party Animal Letter Trace Cards with recording page
• Present Sound Match (letters P, R, S, D) with recording page
• Cupcake Letter Match (lowercase with uppercase letters or uppercase with uppercase) with recording pages
• Birthday Letter Dot It
• Cake Rhyme Puzzles with recording page
• Cupcake Colors Emergent Reader: I want a ____ cupcake.
• Cupcake Candles Counting/Adding Game with recording pages
• Present Number Match 1-20 with recording pages
• Cupcake Sprinkles Roll It, Dot It (counting & addition)
• Class Book: How Many Candles on the Cake
• Age Graphs (class graph and student graphs)
• Cupcake Play Dough Mats
• Candle Patterns (AB, ABC, AAB) with recording page
• Birthday Cake Shape Sort with recording page
Save BIG and get the Themed Math and Literacy Centers Bundle! Get this resource and ALL the other themed math and literacy center units.